Friday, February 12, 2010

LOVE


Image Source

Happy Valentines Day! We held a contest to find out what your favorite lyric about love was from a Glassnote Artist. Here is what we found out:

This love's for gentlemen only, wealthiest gentlemen only and now that you're lonely
Phoenix, Lisztomania

Cause if dark is one then bright is two
Phoenix, Consolation Prizes

Phoenix lyrics (period). They make no sense, they just feel good. What's more "about LOVE" than that?

Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free.
Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More

We might be tied up like a knot in a string, I just found some scissors and Im forgetting everything
Jonas Sees in Color, The Sky Keeps Falling

Acres
Visible illusion
Where it starts it ends
Love like a sunset
Phoenix, Love Like A Sunset Part 2

Everyone writes songs about California they're singing for the summer and staying young I'm writing about Carolina because I write songs for you
Jonas Sees In Color, Avalanche

I've never been to California
I've never been to Memphis
But I couldn't let you go
No I couldnt let you go before
I let you know how much I meant this ... See More
I couldnt let you go
No i couldnt let you go before
I let you know how much i meant this
I let you know how much i miss this
Jonas Sees in Color, West Coast

You might just be the very best mistake that anyone has ever made.
Jonas Sees In Color, For the Fences

I wasn't looking for love; She wasn't looking for trouble. But we found what we found. So now I keep my fingers crossed, and my eyes wide open. I don't know about love, but at least I believe in luck again.
Jonas Sees in Color, Luck and Love

I wasn't looking for love; she wasn't looking for trouble. But we found we found (but we found what we found), so now I keep my fingers crossed and my eyes wide open. I don't know about love but at least I believe in luck again.
Jonas Sees in Color, Luck and Love

I got a charming voice, and a head full of books. I'm pretty good at writing lies that we turn into hooks so sing along...and believe it all. I've either got a mouth full of stories or a jaw full of teeth; with a writer's sense of style a guitar full of strings and a tendency to believe it all.
Jonas Sees In Color, Luck and Love

I'd give up everything for love
Jonas Sees in Color, Water on the Rise

I'd rip the globe at the seams.
I'd let the whole world fall in the sea
If I thought it'd bring you closer to me.
Jonas Sees in Color, Water on the Rise

I'd give up everything for love. I'd rip the globe at the seams.
Jonas Sees In Color, Water on the Rise

Love: it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free.
Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.
Mumford & Sons, After the Storm

I'd give up everything for love
Jonas Sees In Color, Water On The Rise

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don’t make me change my mind or I won’t live to see another day, I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You’re impossible to find
Secondhand Serenade, Fall for You

No comments:

Post a Comment