Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009

Yesterday Phoenix's new album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix was released on iTunes. And to celebrate the Glassnote crew went out The Spring Lounge in Soho for a Phoenix Listening Party. It was great, good company and good music, you cannot go wrong. By the time we went to bed Phoenix had already climbed to number 3 on the iTunes charts, we were all stoked. Then when I woke up this morning the first thing I did was check iTunes on my phone to see where Phoenix was at and they were at #2!!!!! What a great way to start off the day. It got better as I came into the office and "Girlfriend" was playing on the radio as one of Josh Schwartz (you know the creator The OC and Gossip Girl) picks on Sirius XMU. I could just listen to Phoenix all day everyday. And I kind of do, so if you catch me dancing and singing while walking down the street just assume that is Phoenix that I am listening too.
-Katie (Glassnote's Lovely Design Intern)

Check out Daniel Glass on East Village Radio this Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment