Thursday, March 18, 2010

Compost Cookies


COOKIES NOM NOM NOM.

I know the Cookie Monster has decided that cookies are a sometime snack. But I would definitely be okay with them being an all the time snack, especially if they are compost cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar (13th St & 2nd Ave).

I know compost + cookie = delicious is not an equation that sounds right, but trust me it is. This cookie could quite possible be the best cookie I have ever had. It has pretzels, potato chips, coffee, oats, butterscotch, chocolate chips (though I couldn’t taste the coffee).

Milk Bar also serves up some soft serve genius, cereal milk soft serve. I was too intrigued not try some, and I am happy I did.

I love Milk Bar, Anderson Cooper loves Milk Bar, so what are you waiting for?

Anderson Cooper on Milk Bar (Starts around 3:50 mark)

No comments:

Post a Comment